HERSHEY’S KISSES: Thursday #gno Twitter Party on Baking Shortcuts and Planning
When it comes to the holidays, people find themselves spending more time in the kitchen preparing all sorts of baked holiday goods. While we love baking and spending time in the kitchen, we can also appreciate a few time-saving tips, especially during the busy holiday season.
Mark your calendar for Thursday, December 1 and join us as we talk about baking shortcuts and planning. And don’t forget, Hershey’s Cookie Headquarters is the ultimate one-stop destination for holiday bakers. Hershey’s Cookie Headquarters is an online resource full of recipes and tips, and access to a team of experts to answer consumers’ baking questions during the busy holiday baking season through consumer posts on Cookie Headquarters, Facebook, and Twitter pages.
Join Hershey’s Kisses and our panel of experts as we discuss baking shortcuts and planning. The party will be held on Thursday, December 8 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, December 8 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #CookieHQ)
- Topic: Baking Shortcuts and Planning
- Who: Brand Panelist: @hersheyskisses, Community Panelists: @craftychicky @centraltexasmom @7onashoestring @mommayoung @chef_bizzaro @aMusingFoodie @LaCasaDeSweets @ohsweetbasil @sahans @themommybunch @livingthescream @realmomkitchen @RebeccaEParsons @wholebagofchips @BudgetGourmetM, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020
- Organization: How To Create a Portable Homework Station - August 13, 2019