HERSHEY’S KISSES: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party on Valentine’s Day Exchanges
What sweet things do you share with the people that matter most in your life – friends, family, co-workers, classmates, spouses, etc.? From Hershey’s Kisses or flowers to baked goods and handmade valentines, gifts we want to know – what will you exchange? Follow Hershey’s Kisses this season for the best ideas to celebrate the ones you love on Valentine’s Day (and year-round!).
Also, don’t forget to mark your calendar for Wednesday, February 8 and join us as we talk about Valentine’s Day exchanges!
Join Hershey’s Kisses and our panel of experts as we discuss Valentine’s Day exchanges. The party will be held on Wednesday, February 8 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, February 8 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #HersheysKisses)
- Topic: Valentine's Day Exchanges
- Who: Brand Panelist: @hersheyskisses @ahhnalin @sjflynn, Community Panelists: @7onashoestring @lacasadesweets @wholebagofchips @centraltexasmom @notasupermom @chef_bizarro @themommybunch @peekababy @mommayoung @huppiemama @aMusingFoodie @thechattymomma @SeeryusMama, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020
- Organization: How To Create a Portable Homework Station - August 13, 2019