Hotmail: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party on Sharing the Love with Family and Friends
Netiquette. It’s a fun word to say and with many of us completely immersed in the digital age, it comes as no surprise that all of us have to be fully aware of the messages we’re sending to family, friends and co-workers. With thousands of e-mails being sent on an hourly basis day in and day out, it has become the most powerful method for communicating and developing relationships.
Today we have more ways to communicate than ever before – from texting, email, instant messaging, video calling, Facebook and even an old fashioned phone call - there are a million ways to communicate right at your fingertips. So what do you do when you’re trying to say something really important, like “I love you?” How do you make sure your message is received in the right way and make a lasting and important impression? With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, how do you plan to “Share the Love” using technology?
Join Windows Live Hotmail and our panel of experts as we discuss different ways to “share the love” with family and friends, especially during Valentine’s Day. The party will be held on Wednesday, February 9 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, Ferbuary 9 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #HotmailLove)
- Topic: Sharing the love with family and friends
- Who: Brand Panelist: @WinMommyLisa, Community Panelists: @crazyadventures @CherylBudge @scrappinmichele @JennatFFP @rockstarvafirm @Jentifa @Ma21cuteboy @TheGraciousGirl, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020