Share Your Holiday Plans & Traditions This Tuesday at Our #gno Twitter Party!
Have fun holiday traditions you are excited to continue or start this holiday season? Any upcoming trips planned? How will you capture, share, and archive your fun memories with your friends and family?
Join Whrrl and Mom It Forward gals Tuesday, November 3 as we discuss answers to these and other questions at a fun #gno party to kick off the holiday season before we're actually in the thick of it!
Check out the first #gno Whrrl story! Click here to join, contribute to, or view.
- What: Whrrl is sponsoring this week's #gno Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, November 3, 9-11 p.m. EST
- Where: Click here to party with us on our custom Tweetgrid. (Use hashtags #gno and #whrrl.)
- Topic: Capturing Holiday Traditions and Memories
- Who: @houseofprince @jeffholden @jkimlosangeles @lolita @momfluential @momspark @scrappinmichele @troypattee @whrrl
- Party Favors: Win a $250 Visa cash card and create a Whrrlable holiday memory this season. Click here to enter!
- RSVP: Please leave your Twitter ID in the comments to follow and be followed (on Twitter, of course!) by other #gno gals. The best format is as follows: http://twitter.com/jylmomIF.