Internet Safety Tips at This Week’s #gno Twitter Party
Love the benefits computers offer your children, but worry if your kids are safe from the dangers of the Internet?
Join us here Tuesday, January 19 from 9-11 ET p.m. at the weekly #gno Twitter party to learn how to protect your kids from Internet danger.
- What: Girls' Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- Who: Thanks to Net Nanny for sponsoring!
- When: Tuesday, January 19, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our custom Tweetgrid. (Use hashtags #gno and #netnanny.)
- Topic: Internet Safety Tips (Protecting Your Kids From Internet Danger)
- Who: @alyssaavant @contentwatch @crisclapp @greeblemonkey @JumpStart_Erin @kidsemail @mommybrain @netnanny @netnannypm @nikki_s @theonlinemom
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win a free annual subscription to Net Nanny good for up to three computers. Deadline: Wednesday, January 20 at midnight PT.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jyl_momIF). If you would like to include your blog, please enter it next to your name. Make sure to include your twitter URL in the URL line. Please do not enter your blog URL there.
Photo Courtesy of Flickr.
XNote: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
The following two tabs change content below.
An active part of the Mom It Forward team, Jyl primarily writes about parenting, social good, and all things travel related. In a past life, Jyl was an award-winning copywriter and designer of corporate training programs for Fortune 100 companies. Offline, Jyl is married to @TroyPattee; a mom to two teen boys and a beagle named #Hashtag; loves large amounts of cheese, dancing, and traveling; and lives in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. Topping her bucket list is the goal to visit 50 countries by the time she's 50.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 30, 2023
- Valentine’s Day Treats: Vanilla Candy Hearts With Peppermint - February 7, 2023
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022