Join #gno Live From Macy’s in New Orleans Tuesday to Discuss the Path to Peace
What are the most meaningful gifts you've ever given? Received? What are your favorite holiday memories? How do you teach your children to give during the holiday season?
Join Macy's and The Blog Rollers in support of Path to Peace products and the beautiful Rwandan women who made them this Tuesday, December 8 to discuss the answer to these and more questions! Party details included in the bullet list below.
Don't forget to enter this week's giveaway. Click here to enter for a chance to win a prize pack full of beautiful jewelry and baskets from the Path to Peace product line.
- What: Macy's is sponsoring this week's #gno Twitter party in support of Path to Peace (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, December 8, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us here on our custom Tweetgrid. (Use hashtags #gno, #macy's, and #path2peace.)
- Topic: Holiday giving and receiving
- Who: @askwifey @beeverywhere @chatterboxcgc @danicakombol @fairwindstrade @hangingwitmrsc @helloLT @keepitclassyjen @keyinfluencer @mommydaddyblog @mommyniri @musicfan24 @prsarahevans @theblogrollers @willashalit
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win a prize pack of Path to Peace jewelry and baskets from Macy's.
- RSVP: Please leave your Twitter ID in the comments to follow and be followed (on Twitter, of course!) by other #gno gals. The best format is as follows: http://twitter.com/jylmomIF.
The following two tabs change content below.
An active part of the Mom It Forward team, Jyl primarily writes about parenting, social good, and all things travel related. In a past life, Jyl was an award-winning copywriter and designer of corporate training programs for Fortune 100 companies. Offline, Jyl is married to @TroyPattee; a mom to two teen boys and a beagle named #Hashtag; loves large amounts of cheese, dancing, and traveling; and lives in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. Topping her bucket list is the goal to visit 50 countries by the time she's 50.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Valentine’s Day Treats: Vanilla Candy Hearts With Peppermint - February 7, 2023
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - August 1, 2022