Join #gno Twitter Party Tuesday to Share and Learn Tips to End Violence Against Women
Monday, March 8 marked International Women's Day. While not a formally recognized holiday in the US, events and conferences took place in many states as well as all over the world. Avon, in an effort to end violence against women, made a grant of $1.5 Million to the Avon Center for Women and Justice to help combat violence against women internationally.
Join Avon at the #gno Twitter party this Tuesday, March 16 from 9-11 ET (8 CT, 7 MT, and 6 PT) for an awareness raising conversation about how to take action and help end domestic violence, sexual abuse, and human trafficking. There is so much we all can be doing. Share and learn tips for ways in which you can empower women around the world and make a difference.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, March 16, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Click here to party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #avoniwd.)
- Topic: Ending Violence Against Women World Wide
- Who: @avonprnewsflash @dianascimone @maggiedammit @pigtailpals @reneejross @theundomestic @utbrown
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win this week’s giveaway. Deadline: 3/17
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jyl_momIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - August 1, 2022
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 1, 2022