RSVP for Kids’ Party Planning Themed #gno Twitter Event
One of my favorite parts of growing up was my birthday parties. My mom put a lot of effort into planning them and making them fun memories for me.
Now as I am planning my own kids' parties, I realize the effort my mom put into planning mine and I wonder where all of her energy and creativity came from? And often times, I wish I had the perfect ideas she had.
I'm excited for this Tuesday's #gno Twitter party, because Time to Play Magazine and lots of other #gno gals are coming with expertise and passion for party planning. To learn tips for planning the perfect kids' parties, join the fun this Tuesday, March 23 from 9-11 ET (8 CT, 7 MT, and 6 PT)! Details, including this week's giveaway, are included below.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, March 30, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! Check back Tuesday for the link. (Use hashtags #gno and #timetoplay.)
- Topic: Kids' Party Planning
- Who: @bonggamom @jenrab @jimsilver @jodigrundig @jollymom @lisakothari @nycitymama @ohmariana @timetoplay @thetoyguy
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win this week’s giveaway. Deadline: 3/31
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jyl_momIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.