KRE-O Transformers: Thursday #gno Twitter Party
The holidays are right around the corner and that means that I’m sure your kids have already started to think about what they want to include on their gift lists. The next time you’re shopping at the store or online, be sure to pick up some KRE-O TRANSFORMERS sets. They will make a great present and/or stocking stuffer for the upcoming holiday season.
Hasbro’s KRE-O TRANSFORMERS sets let kids build TRANSFORMERS characters in either their robot or vehicle modes – using the same bricks! Each set also comes with fun KREON figures, featuring your favorite Autobots and Decepticons!
Smaller sets, like the Cycle Chase set and the Decepticon Ambush set, are great for beginning builders, ages 6 & up. The Destruction Site Devastator set is the ultimate gift for advanced builders ages 8 & up! Kids can build four construction vehicles, four Constructicon robots, or the massive Decepticon robot Devastator!
KRE-O is a fun activity for kids, and provides them with something exciting to play with once the presents are unwrapped.
Join @HasbroNews, @MomItForward, and our panel of experts as we chat about gift giving. The party will be held on Thursday, November 29 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, November 29 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #HasbroKREO
- Topic: Gift Giving
- Who: Brand Panelist: @HasbroNews, Community Panelists: @green_eyedmomma @thriftycajun @anitra @bossychronicles @Makeitallwork @lucrecerbraxton @DCWorkingMommy @turningclockbac, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Emotion Coaching: A New Way to Guide Very Young Children - February 24, 2017
- Meal Plan: Foods Full of Love in Celebration of Valentine’s Day - February 13, 2017
- Body Image: Positive Affirmations for Accepting and Loving Your Body - February 7, 2017