Last GNO Party Before Christmas! Share Your RAKs!
GNO Gals Spread Cheer!
At Tuesday's GNO, we can't wait to hear about all of the random acts of kindness (RAKs) you've been doing to spread holiday cheer this season. RSVP for the party in the center sidebar to follow other GNO Gals on twitter and to be followed. Also, don't forget to submit your RAK-related blog posts by tomorrow, December 16. We'll be creating a newsletter, compiling all of your great submissions. You'll be amazed at the difference one act of service, one blog post can make. So, take the challenge and see the ripple effect you'll start!
To participate, read the directions carefully:
- Identify and perform at least one random of act of kindness (RAK).
- Post about the experience in written, picture, and/or video format(s).
- Be creative! Keep it simple. Do something within your means and time. Include your friends and family.
- Submit the post URL via e-mail to mommygossipgno AT gmail DOT com or here in the comments by Tuesday, December 16. You may also post comments, pictures, and/or videos on our Facebook group wall.
- Grab the button below (code is also in the right sidebar) and post it on your blog or on your Facebook profile page.
- IMPORTANT: To read about the RAKs, sign up for the GNO Newsletter (click on the orange button above this post) where GNO Gal's posts will be featured. The purpose of this newsletter is to uplift and inspire each other and to share great RAK ideas!