Lunchables With Fruit: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Ways to Keep the Smiles Coming
Kids say the darndest things. Every family has their own inside jokes that make them smile. How do you keep the smiles coming in your family? When it comes to food, the Lunchables brand is all about helping families Keep the Smiles Coming. That’s why the Lunchables team is always looking for ways to make their products a wholesome choice for moms and enjoyable for kids (which is why we’re working with them).
Lunchables responded to the number one request from moms to add fruit into their products and recently introduced Lunchables with Fruit! Lunchables with Fruit provides a full serving of fruit with DOLE® Mandarin Oranges or Pineapple Tidbits in 100% fruit juice.* The new line includes four varieties: NEW Peanut Butter + Jelly Sandwich; Turkey + Cheddar Cracker Stackers; Ham + American Cracker Stackers and Extra Cheesy Pizza. The wholesome new products also include bread or crackers made with whole grain.
Now that they’ve made you smile, share that smile to help bring fresh fruit to those in need!
Simply upload your favorite picture to Facebook.com/Lunchables and use their app to create your very own fruit photo! The Lunchables team will donate 10 pounds of fresh fruit to Feeding America® for each fruit photo — up to one million pounds.**
According a recent study by Feeding America®, 45% of emergency food programs (kitchens, food pantries, and shelters) surveyed say they need more fresh fruits and vegetables. That’s why the Lunchables team is donating up to one million pounds of fresh fruit to Feeding America®, the nation’s leading domestic hunger-relief charity.
Join our panel of experts and the Lunchables team as we discuss ways to keep the smiles coming. The party will be held on Tuesday, May 17 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT).
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, May 17 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Lunchables)
- Topic: Ways to Keep the Smiles Coming in Your Family
- Who: Brand Panelist: @RealLunchables, Community Panelists: @SeeryusMama @ColoradoMom @Childhood @simplymodernmom @themommyfiles @ohMariana @chaotic_barb, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
*1 Serving = ½ cup fruit. Each 4oz. cup of DOLE Mandarin Oranges and Pineapple Tidbits provides ½ cup fruit towards the 2 cups per day recommended in MyPyramid and US Dietary Guidelines. Please visit kraftfoods.com and MyPyramid.gov for more information. DOLE is a registered trademark of Dole Food Company, Inc.
** The monetary equivalent of a pound of food will be donated. Maximum donation is 1,000,000 pounds of food. $1=9 lbs. of food secured by Feeding America® on behalf of local food banks.
 Ohls J, Saleem-Ishmail F. The Emergency Food Assistance System – Findings From the Providers Survey, 2002.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Recipes: How to Organize Food Magazine Recipes - September 21, 2018
- Craft Projects the Whole Family Can Enjoy - September 7, 2018
- Organization: How To Create a Portable Homework Station - August 16, 2018