Mark Oldman: Thursday #gno Twitter Party on Valentine’s Day Traditions and Wine Pairings
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, what are your plans? How do you usually celebrate this special day with loved ones? Many people show their love through flowers, candy, cards and reservations at fancy restaurants. Rather than heading to an overcrowded, overpriced restaurant, have you ever thought to try some food & wine pairings at home? Experimenting with new wines and food pairings is a great way to spend a cold winter night, whether with the one you love, or a group of pals!
Sometimes wine tastings can sound intimidating. Many people don’t know where to begin, how to taste and what to pair with certain wines. Wine expert Mark Oldman is wildly passionate, decidedly unsnobby, and forever eager to share his favorite new finds of wine. He is the author of Oldman’s Guide to Outsmarting Wine, a lead judge on PBS’s The Winemakers, and a wine writer for Everyday with Rachael Ray. In his new book, Oldman’s Brave New World of Wine, he pulls back the curtain on the wine world’s best-kept secrets: lesser-known wines of moderate cost and maximum appeal.
Join Mark Oldman and our panel of experts as we discuss Valentine’s Day traditions and wine pairings. The party will be held on Thursday, February 10 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, Ferbuary 1o from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Wine)
- Topic: Valentine’s Day traditions and wine pairings
- Who: Brand Panelist: @MarkOldman, Community Panelists: @HowToSimplify @SavvyHost @SandyCoughlinRE @VinoLuci @MarlaMeridith @merrygourmet @bellalimento, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties. Because our sponsor encourages responsible drinking, this week’s Twitter party is only intended for those aged 21 or older. If you are under 21, please join us next week.