Mark Oldman’s Wine Giveaway: Win Copy of Book, and Metrokane’s Wine Opener and Preserver (3 Winners)
With Valentine’s Day being just a few short days away, many people are busy buying flowers, cards, jewelry…and wine to celebrate the day of love. Instead of selecting wines based on their labels or sticking with your tried and true favorite bottle, why not try something different when you’re entertaining on this Valentine’s Day?
Wine expert Mark Oldman is the author of Oldman’s Guide to Outsmarting Wine, a lead judge on PBS’s The Winemakers, and a wine writer for Everyday with Rachael Ray. In his latest book, Oldman’s Brave New World of Wine, he reveals the wine world’s best kept secrets. With “drink bravely” as his battle cry, Mark has put together a completely original and entertaining guide to the wine world’s most exciting frontiers and best values.
This week's giveaway is all about Valentine’s Day traditions and wine pairings. Three lucky winners will receive a copy of Oldman’s Brave New World of Wine, and a Metrokane “Rabbit” Wine Opener and Wine Preserver (each prize valued at $100).
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @MarkOldman on Twitter
- Follow @SpruceTV on Twitter
- Visit http://www.sprucetv.com/blog, leave a comment on that blog post sharing what your favorite food and wine pairing is and then share that comment on this post.
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItFord Learn from expert @MarkOldman on diff ways to pair wine & check out his new book! http://bit.ly/h7DVbx #gno #Wine PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 2 win signed book, wine opener and preserver http://bit.ly/h84npf (3 Winners!) #gno #Wine PLS RT
The following extra entry is completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for this giveaway. Leave a separate comment on this post for the completed entry.
- Like the Spruce TV page on Facebook
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Giveaway ends at midnight ET Friday, February 11. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only. Because our sponsor encourages responsible drinking, this week’s Twitter party is only intended for those aged 21 or older. If you are under 21, please join us next week.