#Mom2Summit #gno Twitter Party with #HourWithHer
We’re thrilled to be partnering with the Mom 2.0 Summit community in promotion of their upcoming conference next week. In fact, it’s Mom 2.0 Summit’s 10th Birthday this year! And to celebrate, we’re going to have a Virtual Packing Party on Monday night, April 30, 2018 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 p.m. CT, 7 p.m.. MT, 6 p.m. PT). Whether you are signed up to attend the Mom 2.0 Summit this year, are going to another conference soon, or want to get the skinny on tips for social media conference attendance, this Twitter Party is for you.
Dove is Returning for a Sixth Year as Title Sponsor of the Sold-out Mom 2.0 Summit. At Mom 2.0, Dove will host an intimate conversation with Debbie Allen, iconic dancer, choreographer, actress and director, about her partnership with Dove and Shonda Rhimes on the first film from Season 2 of Real Beauty Productions, their experiences in front of and behind the camera and thoughts on how to amplify our voices and our stories to make a powerful and lasting impact on the next generation.
To participate, hop on Twitter on Monday, April 30, 2018 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 p.m. CT, 7 p.m.. MT, 6 p.m. PT). Use hashtags #gno #Mom2Summit #hourwithher in all of your tweets. Questions will go out every 5 minutes and you can enter for a chance to win fun prizes. A $250 gift card. Maybe even a free ticket to Mom 2.019. Where will it be? That will be announced soon... Don’t miss it!
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #SNSweepstakes Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, April 30, 2018 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #HourWithHer #Mom2Summit
- Topic: Mom 2.0 Summit, Social Media Conferences
- Who: Brand Panelist: @Mom2Summit
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBD
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prize that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)