Motor Oil Matters: Monday #gno Twitter Party
Its summertime and nothing says summer like a road trip to the beach or to the mountains. Packing the right food, making the hotel reservations, and making sure the kids are entertained are all important aspects of a road trip. But what about your motor oil? Nothing can ruin a road trip quite like a burned out engine, waiting for a tow-truck rather than enjoying the beach.
Motor Oil Matters, also known as MOM, is a new program offered by the American Petroleum Institute to make sure that your vehicle gets the motor oil quality it deserves. Here are a few of Motor Oil Matters tips:
- Motor oil permits easy starting, lubricates your engine parts while preventing wear, reduces friction, protects against rust, cools engine parts, and protects your emission parts
- Always follow your owner’s manual to see which viscosity grade and performance level of oil are recommended for your vehicle’s engine.
- Make sure your oil change includes a fresh filter
Be sure to enter the Motor Oil Matters Rev Up Your Rad Trip Facebook Sweepstakes to win a $100 gift card for your summer road trip needs
Join Motor Oil Matters (MOM), Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about road trips. The party will be held on Monday, July 1 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, July 1 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #MotorOilMatters
- Topic: Road Trips
- Who: Brand Panelist: @MotorOilMatters Community Panelists: @JPUnplugged @h8zeleyez @blondefabulous @ChristSatisfied @katers2714 @MamaPapaBarn @chaos2create @sailorsprincess @StockpilingMoms @Shortcutsaver @keepingyourcent @roasted_beanz Moderator(s): @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Photo Courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Marissa Huntsman (see all)
- Barilla – Share The Table®: Thursday #gno Twitter Party - August 15, 2014
- Barilla – Share The Table®: Win A Barilla Prize Pack - August 15, 2014
- Flipp App: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party - August 13, 2014