PBS KIDS Lab: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Educational Gaming and Technology
National assessments show that over 60 percent of students are performing below proficient levels of math and reading by grade four. However, research promisingly indicates that educational media, coupled with technologies already embraced by today’s children, is effective in engaging and teaching struggling students.
Knowing the struggle that children face on a daily basis both in the classroom and at home when it comes to learning, PBS KIDS recently launched over 40 new cross-platform games designed to help children ages 2-8 build critical math skills. They include PBS KIDS’ largest offering of interactive math content for preschoolers to date.
To learn more about the lab, games, and ways to use technology to make learning fun for your kids, mark your calendar and join us Tuesday as we chat with @PBSKIDS!
Join PBS KIDS Lab and our panel of experts as we discuss ways to make math fun for your kids, using educational games and tech! The party will be held on Tuesday, October 25 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, October 25 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #PBSKIDSLAB)
- Topic: Educational Gaming and Technology
- Who: Brand Panelist: @PBSKIDS, Community Panelists: @teachmama @c2cmom @scrappinmichele @peekababy @Living_LaLaLand , Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.