PBS KIDS: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Dinosaurs, trains and a submarine…can it getter any better for kids?! Everyone’s favorite Pteranodon family will dive into an underwater adventure in the February 18th premiere of DINOSAUR TRAIN “Submarine Adventure” on PBS KIDS!
The one-hour spectacular event will feature four new stories about sea creatures that lived during the “Age of Dinosaurs.” Preschoolers will meet new sea creature friends as they learn about natural science, natural history and paleontology.
Be sure to tune in to PBS KIDS on Monday, February 18 (check local listings) and don’t forget to join the #gno Twitter party on February 12!
Join @PBSKIDS, @MomItForward, and our panel of experts as we chat about ways to make science fun for kids. The party will be held on Tuesday, February 12 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, February 12 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #DinosaurTrainPBS
- Topic: Science
- Who: Brand Panelist: @PBSKIDS @DinosaurTrain @pbsparents, Community Panelists: @staceyheneveld @Telecommutermom @LAmamma1 @rowansmom1127 @raisedbyculture, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Countdown to College Giveaway: Five $50 Gift Cards! - September 24, 2015
- Fidelity: Countdown to College Thursday DAYTIME #gno Twitter Party - September 24, 2015
- Five Ways to Start Your Day Off on the Right Foot - September 11, 2015