PBS KIDS: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Do you have an amazing writer or illustrator on your hands? Then you should know about the PBS KIDS GO! Writers Contest! The Contest encourages kids in kindergarten through third grade to celebrate creativity by submitting their own original stories and illustrations.
Remember to join the #gno Twitter party on March 5 to get tips to help kids wow the judges with their entries to the PBS KIDS GO! Writers Contest!
Join @PBSKIDS, @Highlights, @MomItForward, and our panel of experts as we chat about creative writing for kids. The party will be held on Tuesday, March 5 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, March 5 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #pbskidswrite
- Topic: Creative Writing
- Who: Brand Panelists: @PBSKIDS @Highlights @PBSLrnMedia @PBSTeachers, Community Panelists: @ImaginationSoup @littleislandstu @umommy @MommyBlogExpert @HulaHoopingMom @ladiesholiday @ticklesandtots @themommyfiles, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Tips and Tricks for Hosting a Pizza Party - May 10, 2016
- Emotion Coaching: A New Way to Guide Very Young Children - April 6, 2016
- Body Image: Positive Affirmations for Accepting and Loving Your Body - April 4, 2016