Photo Prop: 4th of July Printable Photo Props
Whether you are getting together for a family barbecue or going to a patriot parade, celebrating the 4th of July is as American as apple pie. Photograph this festive holiday and make the moment extra special with these adorable 4th of July Printable Photo Props. The printable photo props include a colonial wig; star sun glasses; fire crackers; red, white, and blue top hat; sparklers; star headband; an American flag; a bow tie; and some fun chat bubbles.
Start a new tradition this year by celebrating Independence Day in style. These fun printable photo props will be an instant hit with your guests, and help you create unforgettable photos that will last a lifetime.
How to Make Photo Booth Props
- 8 1/2 x 11 or 11 x 13 paper depending on the size you want your prop to be
- Foam core
- Spray mount
- Exacto knife
- Click on the free printable and print out the pictures of the props.
- Spray the back of each printable with the spray mount and attach to foam core.
- Use an Exacto knife to cut out the picture on the foam core.
- Tape the dowel to the back of the prop. You are done. It is that simple.
Click to download the "You're a Star" photo booth prop.
Click to download the "Top Hat" photo booth prop.
For all the 4th of July printable photo props featured above, download our 4th of July eBook here.
What are some of your family's 4th of July traditions?
Jill Greenlaw has a banking background. She gave that up 17 years ago when she got married and started having kids. She loved being a stay-at-home mom while raising her four beautiful children. A few years ago, Jill went back to work in sales. She is now working for the Mom It Forward team as their Community Manager. She loves her job. Her interests include camping, motorcycling, boating, photography, reading, cooking, and traveling. Put her in flip flops anywhere warm and she is happy.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019
- Cultivating Happiness in the Midst of Mothering - August 3, 2019