RSVP—#GNO Talks About Ways to Balance Your Life by Making Some “Me” Time!
Most of us have some assets. If you're like me, sometimes you forget that your most important asset stares you right back in the mirror every day, because your most important asset is You! And, if you're like me, making time for yourself often gets put on the back burner. But, when we make a little "me" time, we're better able to balance all of our roles not to mention being in a much better position to Mom It Forward.
Join #GNO here this Tuesday where Jeanne from the fabulous Design-her Gals, along with many other amazing women, will be sharing their tips and tricks for taking "me" time along with what gets in the way. We'd love to hear what has worked for you as well. So, come share and be part of the #gno crowd! Hopefully, we'll all walk away from this virtual party a little more inspired and encouraged to take care of our most important asset—Ourselves!
- What: Girl's Night Out (What's GNO? Click here to find out!)
- When: Tuesday, July 7, 9-11 p.m. EDT
- Where: Click here to check out where we party! (Use hashtags #gno and #designhergals.)
- Topic: "Me" time: Ways to take time for your most important asset—you!
- Who: @designhergal, @emihill, @girlfriendology, @missusp, @momfluential @rolemommy
- Party Favors: Remember to check out this week's giveaway sponsored by Design-her Gals.
- RSVP: Enter your twitter URL/ID in the list below (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).