RSVP for #GNO & Be Inspired
Help Us Raise Awareness & Funds for Yehu.Org During 24-Hour #Inspire Tweet-a-Thon
- When: Tues., April 7 from 9 pm to 1 a.m. EDT (8 CDT, 7 CDT, and 6 PDT)
- What: Girl's Night Out (What's GNO? Click here to find out!)
- Topic: Who inspires you? How can you inspire others? Raising awareness and funds for Yehu, BasaBody, Coast Coconut Farms to fight poverty in rural Kenya.
- Where: Tweet Grid (use the #gno hashtag)
- Who: Josh and Rebecca Unfried from momfaves.com,
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jyl_momIF). Please do not enter your blog URL there.
(Photo courtesy of Flickr.)
The following two tabs change content below.
An active part of the Mom It Forward team, Jyl primarily writes about parenting, social good, and all things travel related. In a past life, Jyl was an award-winning copywriter and designer of corporate training programs for Fortune 100 companies. Offline, Jyl is married to @TroyPattee; a mom to two teen boys and a beagle named #Hashtag; loves large amounts of cheese, dancing, and traveling; and lives in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. Topping her bucket list is the goal to visit 50 countries by the time she's 50.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - August 1, 2022
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 1, 2022