RSVP for Our #gno Twitter Party to Chat About Starting & Running a Successful Small Business
What are best practices for starting and running a successful small business? How do you find creative inspiration for and manage it with all the other many roles you play—wife, mother, friend, volunteer, etc.?
These are just a few of the topics we’ll cover in during tonight's #gno party, where you’ll get to meet the great folks at OfficeMax and learn directly from them about strategies and supplies that will make your business a success!
Don't forget to nominate a teacher to win OfficeMax's amazing giveaway this week on behalf of their “A Day Made Better” cause, founded to erase teacher-funded classrooms. Click here to check out the details. The contest ends this Sunday, so hurry now and nominate a teacher you'd like to reward.
- What: OfficeMax is sponsoring this week's #gno Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, October 6, 9-11 p.m. EST
- Where: Click here to party with us on our custom Tweetgrid. (Use hashtag #gno.)
- Topic: Tips for running and starting a successful small business
- Who: @juliecole, @mombizcoach, @momspark, @news_source, @officemax, @thesmartmama, @TipJunkie @startupprincess
- Party Favors: Click here to check out this week’s giveaway sponsored by OfficeMax. Deadline has been extended to Sunday, October 11 at midnight PT.
- RSVP: Please leave your Twitter ID in the comments to follow and be followed (on Twitter, of course!) by other #gno gals. The best format is as follows: http://twitter.com/jylmomIF.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Valentine’s Day Treats: Vanilla Candy Hearts With Peppermint - February 7, 2023
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - August 1, 2022