RSVP for Tuesday #gno Twitter Party to Chat Back-to-School Shopping
If you’re anything like I was as a kid, new clothing for back-to-school was the highlight of summer. I always went for the cutest clothes that reflected my personality and made me feel confident heading back into the classroom. Now, as a parent, while I dread the chaos of long lines and navigating the mall parking lot, I still love the excitement of back to school and spending time getting my kids ready for the year.
The great thing about shopping nowadays is that you can accomplish a lot online. You and your kids can peruse through tons of clothes online with various styles and designs that reflect your child’s interests and personality – sure to get them excited to strut their stuff all the way to their classrooms. So what are the hot clothing items for your kids this season? And what does your child REALLY look for when selecting a new tee or hoodie?
This Tuesday, join the #gno Twitter party from 9-11 ET (8-10 CT, 7-9 MT, 6-8 PT) with Threadless Kids and chat about back-to-school, your child’s personal style, shopping trends and more for the upcoming school year.
Be sure to click here to check out this week’s giveaway where you can enter for a chance to win one of FIVE $50 gift certificates to Threadless Kids, a new kids’ t-shirt line from crowdsourcing poster child Threadless.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- Sponsor: Threadless Kids
- When: Tuesday, September 7 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8-10 CT, 7-9 MT, & 6-8 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! http://bit.ly/TKgrid (Use hashtags #gno and #ThreadlessKids.)
- Topic: Back-to-School Tips for Success
- Who: Brand Panelists: @ThreadlessKids @ThreadHelp @ThreadMom Community Panelists: @childhood @digitalkadi @hoo_dee_hoo @juliecole @mabelhood @soulfulparent @momtrends Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @momitforward
- Party Favors: Enter for a chance to win one of FIVE $50 online gift certificate to Threadless Kids: http://bit.ly/bflPMz.
Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.