RSVP for Tuesday #gno Twitter Party With Seventh Generation
Prevention is the key to healthy living. From simple things like washing hands and diet and exercise to more involved things like getting regular check ups, prevention can literally save your life.
This Tuesday, help us celebrate Ovarian Cancer Awareness month by joining the #gno Twitter party from 9-11 ET (8-10 CT, 7-9 MT, 6-8 PT) with the fab folks from Seventh Generation and the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund and a team of mom bloggers to chat women's health and to raise Ovarian Cancer awareness.
Be sure to click here to check out this week's giveaway from where you can enter for a chance to win a prize pack from Seventh Generation.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- Sponsor: Seventh Generation
- When: Tuesday, September 21 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8-10 CT, 7-9 MT, & 6-8 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid (check back Tues for link)! (Use hashtags #gno and #SeventhGen.)
- Topic: Women's Health and Ovarian Cancer Awareness
- Who: Brand Panelists: @OCRF @SeventhGen @LetsTalkPeriod Panelists: @GinaLaGuardia @JoyceHarrellRN @mizfitonline @momrn @purenaturaldiva @shrinkingjeans @wildorchids09 Moderators@jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @momitforward
- Party Favors: Enter for a chance to win this week's giveaway. Click here for more details.
Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.