RSVP for Tuesday Twitter Party: Family Travel With PBS Kids
As a parent, family travel can be both exhilarating and frightening in the same breath! It's awesome to think about all the new experiences and memories you'll be providing your kids with, but then there's the packing, the expenses, the actual travel itself (ARE WE THERE YET?!), and soon you're wondering why you actually suggested it in the first place.
Join the #gno Twitter party this Tuesday, May 25 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). We'll be getting together with PBS Kids to chat about how travel with your favorite people in the world can be a breeze. Details, including how to enter a PBS Kids giveaway, are included below.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, May 25, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us here on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #pbskids.)
- Topic: Family Travel
- Who: Brand Panelists: @hensonparents @pbskids @pbssupersisters Community Panelists: @Chatterboxcgc @herbadmother @jessiev @mommymusings @momtrends @parentella @primetimeparent @supermomcentral @themeparkmom @wandermom Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @momitforward
- Party Favors: Check back Tuesday to check out this week's giveaway here. Deadline: 5/28 (midnight PT).
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Photo courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - August 1, 2022
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 1, 2022