RSVP for Tuesday’s Twitter Party With the American Cancer Society
If you ask anyone, you will find that almost everyone knows or has known someone who has suffered from, is currently struggling with, or who passed away from some form of cancer. When I was 13, my neighbor died of breast cancer, when I was 15, my mom's best friend died from Leukemia, and not too many years ago my dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer.
While we may all know people whose lives are altered by cancer, we may not all be familiar with the causes, the prevention, and how we can help.
This Tuesday night, join members from the American Cancer Society (ACS) blogger's council along with the Mom It Forward community at a #gno Twitter party to raise awareness for cancer and to help Renee Ross raise funds for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in support of her friend's daughter who suffers from the disease. (Click on the widget in the right-hand side bar for more information).
The party goes from 9-11 p.m. ET (8-10 CT, 7-9 MT, and 6-8 PT).
Click here to enter for a chance to win this week's giveaway!
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, August 24 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8-10 CT, 7-9 MT, & 6-8 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! Check back Tuesday for the link to the grid. (Use hashtags #gno and #ACS.)
- Topic: Cancer Awareness and Prevention
- Who: Community Panelists: @amyuwm @catherinemorgan @morraam @reneejross @techsavvymama @thefabgiver @whymommy Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @momitforward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win a prize pack that will help you look and feel better.
Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- 10 Tips for Traveling With Teens at Universal Orlando Resort - June 7, 2023
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 30, 2023
- Valentine’s Day Treats: Vanilla Candy Hearts With Peppermint - February 7, 2023