RSVP: Marketing to Women & Moms Using Social Media Part II—The Brand’s Perspective
Ever wonder what it would be like to be a brand representive—a "Wal-Mart 11 mom," a "Hanes mom," or a "Fishful Thinking Faculty Member or Ambassador"? Curious about what mom-involved campaigns include, how these moms are selected, and why businesses are finding it so advantageous to involve them not only up front in focus groups, but as representatives for an extended period of time.
What are the results businesses are getting from these campaigns, how does the mixture of moms and social media help them get the word out faster, better than traditional advertising?
You can learn the answer to these and many more questions by joining us here this Tuesday night.
- What: Girl's Night Out (What's GNO? Click here to find out!)
- When: Tuesday, May 26, 9-11 p.m. EDT
- Where: Tweet Grid (use #gno hashtag)
- Topic: Marketing to Women and Moms Using Social Media (from the Brand's perspective)
- Who: @barbarajones (from One2One Network), @johnflandrews (formerly of Wal-Mart and now of MARS Advertising, @levitanl (from Mr. Youth), @lindsaylebresco (from Graco), @mattyb123 (from Mr. Youth)
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jyl_momIF). If you would like to include your blog, please enter it next to your name. Make sure to include your twitter URL in the URL line. Please do not enter your blog URL there.