RSVP to Chat Breast Cancer Awareness With Snapfish by HP at Tuesday’s #gno Twitter Party
Snapfish by HP is an advocate for breast cancer awareness, support, early detection and prevention knowing how important this is to the lives of our online community and to Snapfish’s own family.
In support of Breast Cancer Awareness month, Snapfish is donating 30 percent of all proceeds from the sales of its PinkGives products at snapfish.com/pinkgives to Breastcancer.org, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the most up-to-date, reliable, medically reviewed information on breast health and breast cancer to help those affected by breast cancer make the best decisions for their lives.
Join us here this Tuesday, September 28 to help us kick off Breast Cancer Awareness month at the #gno Twitter party from 9-11 ET (8-10 CT, 7-9 MT, 6-8 PT) with the amazing gals from Snapfish by HP and our team of mom bloggers.
Be sure to click here to check out this week's giveaway where you can enter for a chance to win one of FIVE $50 Snapfish gift certificates.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- Sponsor: Snapfish by HP
- When: Tuesday, September 28 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8-10 CT, 7-9 MT, & 6-8 PT)
- Where: Party with us here on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Snapfish.)
- Topic: Breast Cancer Awareness
- Who: Brand Panelists: @acampfashion @cazziet @jodidegyansky @ldp_bc @nml_bc @SnapfishByHP Panelists: @audreymcclellan @babybites @dadarocks @greeblemonkey @JoyceHarrellRN @pickel Moderators@jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @momitforward
- Party Favors: Enter for a chance to win this week's giveaway. Click here for more details.
Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - August 1, 2022
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 1, 2022