RSVP to Chat Shoes & Ice Cream at This Tuesday’s #GNO Twitter Party
In the spirit of a true girls' night out, we're kicking up our heels and having a little light chit chat this Tuesday on Twitter. And, what better topics of conversation for a stylish and flavorful party than shoes and ice cream. So, join your favorite #gno gal pals for a deliciously good time. Check out the details below.
- What: Famous Footwear on #gno (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, August 25, 9-11 p.m. EST
- Where: Click here to party with us on our custom Tweetgrid. (Use hashtags #gno & #famousfw.)
- Topic: Shoes and ice cream (making today 'unexpected')
- Who: @barefootmomma from Barefoot Mommies, @dcrmom from Musings of a Housewife, @extraordmommy from Extraordinary Mommy, @famous_footwear, @maketodayfamous from Famous Footwear, @momspark from Mom Made That, @OhMommy from Classy Chaos, @sthrnfairytale from A Southern Fairytale, @shanmorris from Famous Footwear
- Party Favors: Click here to check out this week’s giveaway sponsored by Famous Footwear.
- RSVP: Please leave your Twitter ID in the comments to follow and be followed (on Twitter, of course!) by other #gno gals. The best format is as follows: http://twitter.com/jylmomIF.
Check out this fun video! Can you relate to the enthusiasm these women feel for shoes?
The following two tabs change content below.
An active part of the Mom It Forward team, Jyl primarily writes about parenting, social good, and all things travel related. In a past life, Jyl was an award-winning copywriter and designer of corporate training programs for Fortune 100 companies. Offline, Jyl is married to @TroyPattee; a mom to two teen boys and a beagle named #Hashtag; loves large amounts of cheese, dancing, and traveling; and lives in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. Topping her bucket list is the goal to visit 50 countries by the time she's 50.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 30, 2023
- Valentine’s Day Treats: Vanilla Candy Hearts With Peppermint - February 7, 2023
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022