Sanborn Western Camps: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Summer Camps for Kids
Have you been to summer camp? Do you send your kids to a summer camp? Choosing a summer camp for your kids can be overwhelming since there are so many options available. It’s important for parents to do their research when it comes to summer camps because they can have a tremendous impact on a child’s life. Many items should be considered when selecting a camp such as activities, duration, location, safety, supervision and cost.
Choosing a summer camp is a big decision for many parents. Even though there might still be some snow on the ground, now is a great time to start planning for your child’s summer camp experience. It is important that the selection of a camp accommodates all or some of the needs, interests, goals, and expectations of both parent and child. By doing this, you can ensure that your child will have a happy and healthy stay at a summer camp.
Join Sanborn Western Camps and our panel of experts as we discuss how to pick a great summer camp for kids and how summer camp benefits kids. The party will be held on Tuesday, February 22 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, Ferbuary 22 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #SanbornCamps)
- Topic: How to Pick a Great Summer Camp for Kids and How Summer Camp Benefits Kids
- Who: Brand Panelists: @sanborncamps @acacamps @ACACampParents @ChildrenNature, Community Panelists: @banteringblonde @CraftyMamaof4 @TeacherMomOfTwo @chatterboxcgc @evolvingmommy @CarissaRogers @balmeras @SITSGirls, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Organization: How To Create a Portable Homework Station - August 13, 2019
- Sandwich: Pepper Jack and Jelly Grilled Cheese - July 16, 2019
- Breakfast: How To Make Light and Fluffy Pancakes - July 12, 2019