#SaveTheAvocados #gno Twitter Party — #ItsThatEasy
You just bought a bunch of perfect Avocados from Mexico. You cut open a fresh avocado and can’t wait to sit down and enjoy it. But, how are you going to save the other half (if you don’t eat it right away)?
Are you going to hide it in the drawer because it’s getting brown? No! Are you going to throw it in the trash because it’s not good anymore? Never!
You are going to squeeze a little bit of lemon juice on top of the avocado from Mexico, or just rub it around the exposed flesh of the avocado. Then you’re going to cover it with plastic wrap—very tightly—and pop it in the fridge. Easy peasy lemon squeezy … literally.
Check out their video guides if you need any tips on ripening your avocados or take a look at their avocado recipes for tasty ideas on how to enjoy them! Also, be sure to join us on September 22 to chat about ways to #SaveTheAvocados … #ItsThatEasy.
Join @AvosfromMexico and Mom It Forward as we learn more about ways to #SaveTheAvocados. The party will be held on Tuesday, September 22, 2020 from 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #GuacWorld Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, September 22, 20202 from 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your Twitter account! Just make sure to follow and use the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #ad (or #sponsored) AND #SaveTheAvocados #ItsThatEasy
- Topic: Save The Avocados
- Brand Panelist: @AvosfromMexico
- Moderators: @ForwardIM @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBA
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)