SEO.com Shares Tips to Increase Website Traffic Tuesday on Twitter
This Tuesday, we're throwing our first girls' and guys' night out of 2010! Why? Because we're chatting about SEO and ways to increase traffic to our sites—a topic that appeals to dudes as well as chicks! So, join us Tuesday, January 12 from 7-9 p.m. with the fine folks from SEO.com and learn ways to make your blog traffic soar.
Don't want to tweet, but want to get in on the SEO action? You have two alternatives to accessing this amazing information:
- Join us on UStream. Click here for the live or archived stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gno-seo-com-tweet-up1
- If you are in Utah, join us for a Pizza Party Tweet Up at SEO.com headquarters. Check out details and RSVP here: http://twtvite.com/esj6zp
- What: Girls' [and Guys'] Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- Who: Thanks to SEO.com for sponsoring the party!
- When: Tuesday, January 12, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us here on our custom Tweetgrid. (Use hashtags #gno and #seocom.)
- Topic: SEO and Increasing Traffic to Your Website
- Who: @ashbuckles @chrisknudsen @coolphotoideas @dan_patterson @davebascom @lmgilson @newspapergrl @robynstorms @scottcowley @typeamom
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win $1700 in SEO tools & analysis during this week's giveaway from SEO.com. Deadline: Wednesday, January 17 at midnight PT.
- RSVP: Please leave your Twitter ID in the comments to follow and be followed (on Twitter, of course!) by other #gno gals. The best format is as follows: http://twitter.com/jylmomIF.