Seventh Generation Monday #gno Twitter Party on Healthy Homes and Green Laundry
Many of us dread two tasks on our to-do lists every week: 1) doing laundry and 2) cleaning the house. Sometimes those chores are put off for as long as possible because they tend to be a bit time-consuming and energy draining. However, they must be done. No matter how much we procrastinate.
Since we have to get around to these chores sooner or later, why not use products that are safe for you and your family as well as the environment? Using laundry products that are tough on stains can also be tough on the environment and your well-being. The amazing folks at Seventh Generation have created countless laundry and cleaning products that are effective and safe for the air, the surfaces, the fabrics, the pets and the people within your living home.
Join Seventh Generation and our panel of experts as we discuss laundry and cleaning products. The party will be held on Monday, October 25 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about Seventh Generation's Prize Pack Giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, October 25 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #SeventhGen.)
- Topic: Healthy Homes and Green Laundry
- Who: Brand Panelist: Cara Bondi, Sr. Research Chemist, @SeventhGen, Community Panelists: @myfourmonkeys @greenmom @CourtneyDetroit @WildOrchids09 @LadyofPC @purenaturaldiva, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win Seventh Generation's Prize Pack.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.