Sleep Number Giveaway: Win a Sleep Number Bed to Help Relieve Your Pain
Do you ever have trouble trying to fall asleep or stay asleep because of pain? Do you feel like Goldilocks trying to find just the right firmness of the mattress, fluffiness of the pillow and softness of the sheets? Sleep Number recognizes that people have specific levels of comfort and firmness that work for them, so they designed the Sleep Number Bed. A Sleep Number® setting, which can only be found on a Sleep Number mattress, is a number between zero and 100 that represents the ideal combination of mattress comfort, firmness and support for your body, giving you the best night’s sleep possible. The Sleep Number bed is clinically proven to reduce back pain and because each side can had independently adjusted, it’s great for the nine out of 10 couples that disagree on mattress firmness. And, Sleep Number is giving YOU the opportunity to win a Sleep Number bed of your own!
This week’s giveaway is all about solutions to relieve pain and help you sleep better. One lucky winner will receive a Queen Sleep Number p5 bed set with standard UPS shipping; ARV $2,080.
Please tweet the tweets below in order to be eligible for a chance to win the Sleep Number bed. In the form below, please include links to your original tweets.
- RT @MomItForward In need of restful sleep? #sleepnumber has ur solution. Enter 2 win a #sleepnumber bed! http://bit.ly/dTgbjE #gno PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 4 chance 2 win Sleep Number bed http://bit.ly/dTgbjE (ARV: $2,080) #gno #SleepNumber PLS RT
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following form (every field is mandatory and must be completed in order to enter the giveaway). Please note: Giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Thanks for your participation in the Sleep Number Giveaway. The contest is now closed.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- P&G Giveaway: Win a $350 Gift Card - June 20, 2014
- P&G: Thursday #gno Twitter Party - June 20, 2014
- Building Skills: 5 Photography Activities for Kids - June 12, 2014