Sleep Number: Tuesday Daytime #gno Twitter Party on Sleep and Pain Management
A majority of people experience the dreaded practice of counting sheep or they simply toss and turn all night, unable to get a full night’s rest. Whether sleep problems are caused by pain, insomnia or personal disturbances, these sleep issues can have a harmful effect on a person’s outlook and health.
Buying a new bed, purchasing new bedding, setting a bedtime, changing exercise or diet, trying natural remedies, experimenting with relaxation techniques − these are all ways to help people kick their sleep issues to the…well, off the bed. Learning how to tackle these issues can help brighten a person’s overall outlook on life, not to mention tame the irritability and make them feel more alive while they’re awake. Finding ultimate comfort is a major factor in getting a good night’s sleep.
Join Sleep Number and our panel of experts as we discuss sleep and pain management. The party will be held on Tuesday, March 29 from 2-3:30 p.m. ET (1 CT, 12 MT, 11 PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, March 29 from 2-3:30 p.m. EST (1 CT, 12 MT, & 11 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #sleepnumber)
- Topic: Sleep and Pain Management
- Who: Brand Panelist: @SleepNumberSara @GabbyDNelson,Community Panelists: @shuggilippo @saving4someday @HereInThisHouse, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to see details about the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.