Stanley Steemer: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
That time of year is almost here—Super Bowl Sunday! According to the National Chicken Council’s 2012 Wing Report, Super Bowl Sunday is the second biggest eating holiday behind Thanksgiving. With the big game comes big prep and cleanup!
Even the most diligent person can’t do it alone. While some may be intimidated by the mess left by overly-excited fans, there are a few suggestions to help you get through the clean-up and salvage your home from the nacho cheese caked in the carpet and the deep drink spills on the couch.
Stanley Steemer's Game Day Clean-Up Tips
Get your home back to pre-game conditions by following the following tips from Stanley Steemer’s game day clean-up playbook:
Help your guests help you
Have garbage cans and recycling bins in an accessible and convenient location. If it is tough to find a garbage can, plates and cups are more likely to get stacked all over the house.
Clean as you go
During commercials, grab a few friends and do a quick recycle run so that there's less clutter when the game is done. If they help … extra wings for them!
Blitz quick on spills
Don’t let the clock countdown to zero on spills...especially with wine. Do yourself/upholstery a favor and act immediately on them. Did a guest spill a little red on the couch? Use white wine to help fight the spot .
Don’t give up on stubborn spots
If your guests really did a number on the house, give yourself a break and get help from the pros. Stanley Steemer offers deep cleaning services to help your home top to bottom; from carpet and hardwood floors, to upholstery and tile.
For more information about cleaning, be sure to visit: http://stanleysteemer.com. Also, be sure to join the Twitter party on Tuesday, January 29!
Join Stanley Steemer, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about Super Bowl clean-up. The party will be held on Tuesday, January 29 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, January 29 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #StanleySteemer
- Topic: Cleaning
- Who: Brand Panelist: @StanleySteemer @Julie_Edelman, Community Panelists: @suelee1998 @mommypalooza @tabbyann @gameonmom @mothermaywe @LMC502 @thirtymommy, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Holiday Cards: How To Dress for Family Photos - December 9, 2016
- Photography: 5 Tips for Better Food Photography - December 8, 2016
- Appetizer Recipe: Goat Cheese Pops With Herbs, Pecans, and Bacon - December 6, 2016