Stonyfield: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Organic Living
Did you know that “organic” refers to a way of growing and processing food and fiber? It’s an ecological system that relies on healthy, rich soil to produce strong plants that resist pests and diseases. Stonyfield, the world’s leading organic yogurt maker, has been providing people with organic yogurt for years. They have been committed to healthy food, healthy people, a healthy planet, and healthy business.
Recently, they just released the first organic Greek yogurt specially crafted for kids’ choosy palates, YoKids Greek. As the only organic Greek yogurt for kids, YoKids Greek provides families a quality product produced without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, antibiotics, artificial growth hormones, genetically engineered ingredients, or artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners.
Be sure to mark your calendar for Tuesday, March 27 and join us as we chat about organic living!
Join Stonyfield and our online panel of experts as we discuss ways to live organically. The party will be held on Tuesday, March 27 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, March 27 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Stonyfield)
- Topic: Organic Living
- Who: Brand Panelist: @Stonyfield, Community Panelists: @lovelimes @bodhi_bear @SustainaSteps @fujimama @savorthethyme, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Please RSVP by leaving a comment on this post.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Emotion Coaching: A New Way to Guide Very Young Children - April 6, 2016
- Body Image: Positive Affirmations for Accepting and Loving Your Body - April 4, 2016
- Meal Plan: Special Meals for Moms in Celebration of Mother’s Day - March 29, 2016