The Good Fats In Avocados : Avocados From Mexico #gno Twitter Party
Not all fats are created equal. Avocado fats are actually considered “good fats,” that help your body absorb nutrients without raising your body’s bad cholesterol levels. Way to be healthy and delicious!
There are many ways to prepare avocado and the best thing about it? You get to enjoy the same nutritional boost whether you serve it raw on a sandwich, mix it into a dip, blend into a smoothie or eating it by itself.
Looking to add more avocados to your diet? We are here to help, and we brought #Thalia with us! Let #Thalia help motivate you to be a better you! Visit the Avocados From Mexico healthy eating challenge to learn how.
Join #Thalia, @AvosFromMexico, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we discuss all about avos and their #GoodFats. The party will be held on Tuesday, February 25, 2020 from 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. ET. See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #AvoNetwork Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 from 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Party with us on your Twitter account! Just make sure to follow and use the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #GoodFats #Thalia
- Topic: The Good Fats in Avocados
- Brand Panelist: @AvosFromMexico
- Moderators: @ForwardIM @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: @AvosFromMexico
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)