#ThinkFISHER Fisher Nuts Twitter Party: Win a $150 Gift Card
Did you know that February is American Heart Month? Fisher Nuts wants us all to be inspired to be heart healthy.
How can you treat your heart with care?
- Get at least 150 minutes of exercise a week. Whether it’s walking, running, or kicking a ball with your kids, it is important to get out and move. Kids should get at least an hour every day.
- Don’t smoke cigarettes or use other tobacco products.
- Eat a healthy diet of fruits and veggies, whole grains, other nutritious foods, and keep sodium levels down. You can try some Heart-Check certified Fisher Nuts for snacking or for adding flavor to recipes. Also, 9 varieties of Fisher Nuts are certified by the American Heart Association® as heart healthy per 1oz serving and include the Heart-Check mark on the packaging.
Don’t forget to mark your calendar and join us on Tuesday, February 24 as we chat about heart health with nutritionist Dawn Jackson Blatner, RD. Click here for more details about the party.
Giveaway Post Prize
This week's giveaway is all about supporting heart health. Two lucky winners will each receive an assortment of Fisher Nuts products and a $150 Visa Gift Card (ARV: $200). You can enter for a chance to win this prize via the Rafflecopter widget below.
During the #gno Twitter party, you’ll have a chance to win a prize. You will need to join the party on Tuesday, February 24 from 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. EST in order to enter the giveaway. Giveaway requirements and instructions will be explained during the #gno Twitter party. The winner of the in-chat giveaway will win an assortment of Fisher Nuts and a $250 VISA gift card from Fisher Nuts (ARV: $300).
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://rafflecopter.com. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, February 25, 2013. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
In-chat giveaway is conducted by John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc. and is in no way associated with the American Heart Association®. Heart-Check Certification does not apply to information or links unless expressly stated.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Balanced Diet: Six Healthy Alternatives to Theme Park Food - June 12, 2019
- Recipe: Very Berry Banana Muffins - June 8, 2019
- Meal Plan: Special Meals for Moms in Celebration of Mother’s Day - May 11, 2019