Valentine’s Day Giveaway: Win Two Story @ Home Conference Tickets and Cake Bites
Sweet treats, Valentine's Day cards, and flowers are filling your local stores and homes this time of year. February is the month of love and there are so many ways to express your love for others this Valentine's Day. There are also so many ways to document your love for others. Writing in a journal, taking photographs, making scrapbooks — allowing your creativity to flow not only allows others to feel loved but also helps you to cherish your loving memories for years to come.
Knowing how important it is to preserve these special memories, the awesome people behind Story @ Home have created a conference that will change the way you see your stories and the world, and help you connect in new ways with those you cherish most. The conference will help, inspire, and encourage you to share your story with others.
With so much love and inspiration in the air, we're so excited to share a very special giveaway with you. One lucky winner will one ticket to the Story @ Home Conference and a two-dozen package of cake bites from the Sweet Tooth Fairy. The bonus? That same winner will also receive a Story @ Home Conference ticket and a two-dozen package of cake bites for their Valentine!
What are cake bites? The Sweet Tooth Fairy bakery takes their freshly baked cake and their rich creamy frosting and blend them together, shape them into perfect little bite-sized pieces, and dip them in chocolate for a dense, delectable treat.
Cake bites and conference tickets...what's not to love?
Story @ Home Conference Details
- Dates: March 9 and 10, 2012
- Location: The conference is held at the Temple Square in the Conference Center Theater and Joseph Smith Memorial building in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Price: The tickets are $79 (does not include meals but there will be awesome coupons in your conference bag).
- Registration: Please register here.
- Hotel: The nearby Plaza Hotel is offering a discounted room rate of only $79 per night.
- Speakers and Classes: The speakers and classes are top notch. Feel free to check them out here!
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Like Mom It Forward on Facebook: http://facebook.com/momitforward.
- Tell us who you would take to the conference and why in the comments section of this post.
The following is an extra entry that us completely optional and will earn you one extra entry. Leave a separate comment on this post for the complete optional entry.
- Follow @momitforward on Twitter.
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward Enter 2 win Story @ Home tix & @sweettoothfairy cake bites on @MomItForward! http://bit.ly/xk796l #WhosYourValentine PLS RT
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, February 15. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020
- Organization: How To Create a Portable Homework Station - August 13, 2019