Vote First & Chat About It Later at GNO
GNO: Let's Rock the Returns.
RSVP below and tell your friends that you will be at GNO on Election Night!
GNO falls on Election Day. Let's chat it up patriotic style. Does your husband sit in front of the TV, watching the returns half the night? Does he hog the computer and the cell phone so he can keep current on 3 different medias? Mine too. Husband or not, do you watch the talking heads and the numbers? Or are you more of a go-to-bed-and-let-Meredith-tell-you-about-it-in-the-morning type?
Think it's possible to have a nice, fun, friendly chat on something so split as the US's voting habits? I not only think we can, I think we'll have a virtual blast doing it!
- DATE: Tuesday, November 4
- TIME: From 6 to 10 p.m. Pacific (7 Mountain, 8 Central, & 9 Eastern)
- PLACE: Twitter
- WHO: Guest Tweeters—Beth (AKA GreenStew) from GreenStew and Cheryl (AKA TheDailyBlonde) from DailyBlonde.
- TO DO: RSVP at Mr. Linky then check back and click on the names listed there to "follow" them on Twitter.
- RSVP: Enter your twitter ID (e.g., jyl_mommygossip) in Mr. Linky and your twitter URL (e.g., http://twitter.com/jyl_mommygossip). NOTE: Please do notenter your blog URL here!
Scroll down to the next post to read about this week's Guest Tweets.
Wanna be featured during this week's Topic Talk. Submit your Election-related posts now at mommygossipgno AT gmail DOT com.
Some GNO guidelines for congenial conversation:
- Put on your NICE face.
- Remember we can all agree to disagree.
- Keep in mind that being genuine is great, but being nasty is just Nasty.
- Type carefully! Remember that what's funny to you doesn't always come across as funny in type.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - August 1, 2022
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 1, 2022