15 Backyard Game Ideas for Family Fun
1. Giant Yard Twister Board by Instructables - As if we needed an excuse to laugh at ourselves!
2. Backyard Ker-Plunk Game by All Parenting - Fun game even the little kids can play.
3. Giant Jenga by A Beautiful Mess - For those of us who are less coordinated than Twister calls for.
4. Passing Practice Tarp by Spoonful - Love this idea! Easy to make and something all ages can enjoy.
5. Ring Toss Game by Mom Endeavors - Save money by making your own backyard games!
6. Giant Pick-up Sticks by iheartnaptime - A classic tabletop game taken larger than life!
7. Vintage Backyard Family Game – Colored Eggs by MomItForward - a Classic backyard game that encourages active play.
8. Nature Scavenger Hunt for Kids by Five Little Chefs - Great way to encourage your kids to observe the world around them.
9. Our Water Wall by Things to Share and Remember - For wild and wet fun on warm summer days. This is also a great exercise for teaching cause and effect.
10. Ring Toss Yard Game by Lowes - A vertical game that can be played even in smaller yards.
11. Outdoor Scrabble Game by Constantly Lovestruck - Combine outdoor play with summer learning activities for the best of both worlds.
12. Ring Toss Game by Woman's Day - Repurpose your old glass bottles for a fun carnival-game in your backyard.
13. Mommy & Me Outdoor Game by Mom It Forward - Fun active play with your kids by playing with a parent-created obstacle course. Hours of fun for next to nothing.
14. Recycled Bottle Bowling by Moonfrye - Another fun way to reuse your glass bottles!
15. Water Blob by Clumsy Crafter - Bouncing and jumping and water fun? Yes, please.
What games are you looking forward to playing with the last of your summer days off?