Allison Fishman Giveaway: Win Signed Cookbook and $250 Gift Card
When it comes to healthy eating, why do we deprive ourselves? We can’t deprive ourselves and expect to be happy or healthy. A healthy body needs real food. So, what if you could lose weight and get in shape in your own kitchen all while eating delicious, real food? Trust me, it’s possible.
In Allison Fishman’s latest cookbook, You Can Trust a Skinny Cook, she teaches home cooks how to stay trim—without giving up the good things in life. Allison Fishman is the creator of the Wooden Spoon Cooking School and contributor and TV spokesperson for Cooking Light magazine. She is a contributor to the bestselling Cook Yourself Thin and was the co-host of Lifetime’s Cook Yourself Thin and TLC’s Home Made Simple. In You Can Trust a Skinny Cook, Fishman offers up 140 recipes that cover every meal of the day, from soups and salads, to main courses and side dishes—even desserts and snacks!
Each recipe includes a complete nutritional profile, so people following Weight Watchers, South Beach, or other programs can easily incorporate these meals into their daily routine. Recipes include handy “Kitchen Tips” that make cooking simple, and “Skinny Kitchen Tips” offer suggestions on how to cut calories without losing flavor.
In You Can Trust a Skinny Cook, Allison shows you how to eat all the foods you really love without the guilt or fear. Right now is as good of a time as any to get cooking and get healthy at the same time. When it comes to Allison and cooking, “It’s time to love the food that loves us back.”
This week's giveaway is all about developing healthy eating habits and incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet. One winner will receive a signed copy of You Can Trust a Skinny Cook, plus a $250 Amazon gift certificate.
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @AllisonFishman on Twitter.
- Follow @WildBBerries4U on Twitter.
- Follow @SpruceTV on Twitter.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: How do you plan on incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward Join the #gno Twitter party w/ @AllisonFishman 5/11 (9-11 ET) about healthy eating http://bit.ly/lC2RW7 #SkinnyCook PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 2 win signed copy of @AllisonFishman’s cookbook plus $250 GC http://bit.ly/kColS1 #gno #SkinnyCook PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed optional entry.
- Like SpruceTV on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SpruceTV
- Like Wild Blueberries on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wildblueberries
- Like Allison Fishman on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Allison-Fishman/134479669951237
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Thursday, May 12. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.