American Express: Monday #gno Twitter Party on Summer Fun on a Budget
With summer here, bbqs, beach weekends and family road trips, there are so many expenses and bills that come with the fun, and trying to manage and budget your money can seem like an uphill battle. Using a prepaid card is a great way to stick to a vacation or ‘summer fun’ budget. You load the card with funds upfront, and then you can only spend what’s on the card—so there’s no risk of overspending.
The new American Express Prepaid Card has no activation or monthly fees, is safer than cash and can be replaced for free if lost or stolen. You can get the card online and use it for everything from gas to groceries at millions of locations that accept American Express. Also, you can view real-time transaction history, monitor spend, and receive alerts when funds are low or a when a transaction has occurred. This card can be used as an everyday spending tool for you and others like elderly parents, family members, colleagues, babysitters and contractors.
The card is really quite simple—with the American Express Prepaid Card, there are no fees for:
- Purchasing the card online
- Monthly maintenance
- Balance inquiries/alerts
- Card replacement
- Foreign Exchange transactions
- Loading via bank account
Join American Express and our panel of experts as we discuss sticking to a budget while still having plenty of summer fun. The party will be held on Monday, June 20 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, June 20 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #AmExPrePaid)
- Topic: Summer Fun on a Budget
- Who: Brand Panelist: @ManishaThakor, Community Panelists: @7onashoestring @ADDhousewife @EvolvingStacey @gooddealmama @BudgetGourmetM, Moderators: @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Photo courtesy of Flickr.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.