American Lamb Giveaway: Win a $250 Lamb Cookout Party, Copy of Taming the Flame, and Lamb Swag Bag
When it comes to the Fourth of July, why not enjoy and celebrate it by inviting family and friends over for an All-American barbecue? Get ready for a patriotic party this Fourth of July with American Lamb fresh from the grill. Are you unsure of how to grill or host an amazing party? Don’t worry. America’s foremost female grilling expert and executive chef of Hill Country Barbeque Market (NYC and DC) Elizabeth Karmel loves to share tips, techniques, and easy recipes that will make for elegant outdoor entertaining.
North Carolina native Elizabeth Karmel was raised on barbecue, but it wasn’t until she moved away from home that the smoky love affair began. When it wasn’t at her fingertips, she had to learn how to ‘que it herself and a pit-mistress was born. She is the Executive Chef of Hill Country Barbecue Market in NYC and DC, and NYC’s Hill Country Chicken. Karmel writes for, and is featured in magazines from Saveur to Better Homes & Gardens. She is the author of three cookbooks, the designer of an innovative line of outdoor cooking and kitchen tools, and the founder of the gender-breaking GirlsattheGrill.com.
Given her knowledge on the topic, whether you want to wow with a butterflied leg of lamb on the grill or treat guests to luscious loin chops or lambtastic burgers, Karmel can demystify cooking lamb and share secrets for great grilling anytime. And, to celebrate grilled lamb, throughout the month of July, www.americanlamb.com will also host “United States of Lamb,” a short quiz where one lamb lover in each state across the country will win a Lamburger Party Kit, complete with American lamb.
This week's giveaway is all about outdoor entertaining. A lucky winner will receive a $250 Lamb Cookout, a copy of Taming the Flame, and a Lamb Swag Bag! (ARV: $300).
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @FanofLamb and @SpruceTV on Twitter.
- Like the American Lamb Board Facebook page.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: What is your favorite tip when it comes to outdoor entertaining?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward Join the #Lamb #gno Twitter party with @GrillGirl on 6/30 (9-11 ET) about outdoor entertaining http://bit.ly/iYVLVL PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 2 win a $250 Lamb Cookout, Taming the Flame CookBook, and Bag! http://bit.ly/mzcWvb #gno #Lamb PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed optional entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Friday, July 1. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020