American Lamb: Thursday #gno Twitter Party on Easy & Elegant Outdoor Entertaining
Summer is finally here and you know what that means…it’s the perfect time to get outside and enjoy the great outdoors. When having guests over, nothing is better than sitting out on the patio under a giant umbrella as you enjoy outdoor grilling and entertaining. With Fourth of July right around the corner, you’re probably researching the best ways to master the grill and impress your guests with your outdoor entertaining style.
America’s foremost female grilling expert and executive chef of Hill Country Barbeque Market (NYC and DC) Elizabeth Karmel is here to save the day. Whether you want to wow your guests with a butterflied leg of lamb on the grill or treat guests to luscious loin chops or lambtastic burgers, Karmel can demystify cooking lamb and share secrets for great grilling anytime.
Join America’s foremost female grilling expert and executive chef of Hill Country Barbeque Market (NYC and DC) Elizabeth Karmel as we discuss tips, techniques, and easy recipes that will make for elegant outdoor entertaining. The Twitter party will be held on June 30 from 9-11 pm ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, June 30 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Lamb)
- Topic: Easy and Elegant Outdoor Entertaining
- Who: Brand Panelists: @FanofLamb @SpruceTV @GrillGirl, Community Panelists: @MarlaMeridith @SandyCoughlinRE @HowToSimplify @CookinCanuck, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020