Aunt Jemima and Aaron McCargo: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party on Mother’s Day Brunch
Mother’s Day is just around the corner so it’s important to start planning how you are going to show one of the most important woman in your life, your love, affection, and appreciation. Many people show their love through flowers, chocolates, jewelry, cute cards from the kids, or even a day at the spa. No matter what you do to celebrate the moms in your life, one thing is important…it’s Mother’s Day. So, start the day off right by fixing your mom a delicious breakfast!
Just in time to surprise your mom this year with a delicious and wholesome breakfast, Aaron McCargo, Jr., has teamed up with Aunt Jemima Frozen Breakfast to show America why breakfast is the most important — and delicious — meal of the day. Inspired at an early age by watching his own mom in the kitchen, Aaron McCargo, Jr., has since become one of Food Network’s fastest-rising stars and just released his new cookbook Simply Done, Well Done.
With the help of McCargo’s no fuss cooking techniques and use of simple ingredients and the iconic brand’s “just like homemade” products, even beginners will be whipping up tasty breakfast treats while spending less time in the kitchen and more time with mom!
Join representatives from Aunt Jemima Frozen Breakfast, Aaron McCargo, and our panel of experts as we discuss ideas and tips for a mom-worthy breakfast this Mother’s Day and ways to celebrate moms. The party will be held on Wednesday, May 4 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, May 4 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #pancakes)
- Topic: Ideas and tips for a mom-worthy breakfast this Mother’s Day and ways to celebrate moms
- Who: Brand Panelists: @LiveFromTheLine @ChefMcCargo @SpruceTV, Community Panelists: @fujimama @HowToSimplify @creativculinary @PheMom @Flavias_Flavors, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.