Aveda: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Inner and Outer Beauty
When it comes to a beautiful person, many people immediately think of beautiful hair, flawless skin, the perfect wardrobe…everything that has to do with physical, or outer, beauty. Walk into any store and you’re bound to come across countless products that help maintain your outer allure. Watch your favorite television show and you’ll see commercials that try to help women rid themselves of wrinkles, cellulite, dark spots…the list can go on and on.
The amazing people at AVEDA are in the business of keeping people physically attractive. However, they are also dedicated to helping women discover their inner beauty in order to feel confident and connect beauty, the environment and well-being. Women with inner and outer beauty − those who respect themselves, have faith in their abilities and treat others the same − tend to be more empowered, better mothers and make a difference in the world. Helping those who are in need, focusing energies outward, learning to love the real you…these are just a few ways to achieve an inner beauty that transforms and helps exude confidence and empowerment.
Join AVEDA and our panel of experts as we discuss inner and outer beauty. The party will be held on Tuesday, November 2 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). See the details below about this week's AVEDA party and click here to enter the AVEDA Beauty Product Prize Pack Giveaway.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, November 2 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Aveda.)
- Topic: Inner and outer beauty
- Who: Brand Panelist: @Aveda Community Panelists: @stylemom @superdumb @alywalansky @katjapresnal @afrobella @momtrends Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Enter for a chance to win this week's giveaway. Click here for more details.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
RT @momitforward Join @Aveda #gno Twitter party 11/2--9-11 ET 2 chat inner and outer beauty http://bit.ly/da1M3A PLS RT
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Meal Plan: Recipes Fresh From the Farmers’ Market - March 1, 2023
- 6 Ways to Stop Bullying and Spread Kindness - August 4, 2022
- Meal Plan: Recipes Straight From the Garden - April 19, 2022