Avocados From Mexico: #HeartHealthyAvos #gno Twitter Party
Did you know: Avocados don’t just love you—they love your heart, too! Pretty awesome, right? Avocados love our hearts by being heart-healthy and providing us with naturally good fats, are low in saturated fat, and are cholesterol- and sodium-free.
Did you know that one-third of a healthy medium avocado (50g) has 80 calories and contributes nearly 20 vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients?1 Aside from that, it also contributes 8g of fat per 50g serving, over 75% of which are also known as “good fats” (monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats).” Sounds incredible, right?
Join @AvosfromMexico and Mom It Forward as we learn more about heart-healthy avocados. The party will be held on November 13, 2018 from 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #GuacWorld Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: November 13, 2018 from 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your Twitter account! Just make sure to follow and use the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno AND #HeartHeathyAvos #sponsored OR #ad
- Topic: Avocados are a Heart-Healthy fruit
- Brand Panelist: @AvosfromMexico
- Moderators: @ForwardIM @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBA
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)
- Giveaway: Last Chance To Win $250 Amazon Gift Card - May 10, 2019
- Avocados Are Delicious: #HeartHealthyAvos #gno Twitter Party - May 10, 2019
- Cinco Giveaway: Win $250 Amazon Gift Card - April 24, 2019