Back to School Craft Projects: Bring It On!
Have you started seeing ads for back to school shopping? My first thought was, "No, I am not ready!" But I would be lying if I didn't tell you that I actually love back to school time. I love buying school supplies, getting news school clothes, and taking pictures of my kids on the first day of school. Okay, I am ready. Bring it on!
We wanted to share some of the Mom It Forward community's favorite back to school posts with you. These bloggers are super talented and have some great back to school ideas.
Back to School Craft Projects
Homework Station—Portable DIY Crate from Uncommon Designs
How to Thrift for Back to School Clothing by 4 Hats and Frugal
Kids Closet Organizer by Inspiration for Moms
Getting Organized for Back to School by The Happy Scraps
A Perfect Back to School Teacher Gift from My Mommy World
Simple and Creative Hair Tutorials at Measured by the Heart
Sew and Tell Back to School Pencil Bag by Carolyn's Homework
DIY Smucker's Uncrustables from The Pinning Mama
An Amazing Meet the Teacher Gift from A New Dawnn
Additional Posts with Great Back to School Tips
- How to Get Ready for Back to School by Just Jilly
- Making a Back to School Notebook by Mmommy Musings
- A fun post about Getting Ready to go Back to School by Dangerous Cupcake Designs
Thanks to all the Mom It Forward community bloggers who shared their links with us. Take a minute to show them a little comment love by visiting each of their posts. We hope you are inspired for Back to School and are counting down the days.
What are some of ways you celebrate Back to School?
Latest posts by Jill Greenlaw (see all)
- Family Activities and Life Lessons: Teaching Kids the Simple Joys in Life - September 14, 2017
- Fall Traditions: Carving Pumpkins and Decorating Cookies - September 11, 2017
- Back to School Craft Projects: Bring It On! - September 1, 2017